Ecologix Environmental Systems
Ecologix is your reliable source for wastewater treatment across an extensive array of industries. We are a full service company with in house engineering and fabrication. Whether you have a need for water treatement in the food & beverage, automotive, oil & gas, municipal or just about any other industrial application we are confident we can design and build the right system for your project within your budget.
We like to say, if you have a unique wastewater treatment challenge? We can help. Contact Us Today!
Frac Water Treatment Solutions
The Integrated Treatment System (ITS) is a mobile solution for treating flowback and produced water from hydraulic fracturing sites. By preparing water for direct reuse in future fracks, the ITS removes water disposal from the equation - while both conserving water resources and improving the well-owner's bottom line.
V-Series DAF systems are great for industrial pre-treatment programs where environmental discharge standards are in play. When TSS, FOG, and BOD values fall out of compliance because of process alterations or more stringent permit limitations, the V-Series DAF is the answer. Remove up to 99% of TSS/FOG & 75% of BOD.
The Bio-Clear biological treatment system is a packaged sewage treatment plant based on the 10-state standard design. For rural developments serving populations between 10 - 10,000 persons, the Bio-Clear is a proven solution for treating wastewater to levels suitable for direct discharge or irrigation - typically to TSS/BOD <20mg/L.
Remove free and mechanically emulsified oils down to 20 microns. The right solution for oil separation in machine shops, auto shops, and vehicle washdown stations.
The SkimLoop is designed as a simple, trouble-free solution for removing free floating and mechanically dispersed tramp oils from wash tanks, individual machine coolant sumps, central coolant systems, and many other manufacturing process fluids. Based on gravity flow and coalescence, the SkimLoop OWS can reduce tramp oils to less than 1% in a single pass.
- Responsible Fracking
- Operational Logistics of On-Site Frac Water Treatment
- Preparation for Frack Regulation Can Pay Dividends
- The Magic of Using Produced Water for Fracking
- Illinois Regulates Fracking, Leaves Water Recycling Unaddressed
- Wastewater Recycling: How it's Done
- Staying Ahead of the Regulatory Curve
- Smart Reuse Procedures Take Advantage of Shale Opportunities
- Medvedev Impressed with Russky Island Sewage Treatment Plant
- Georgia Company Finds Way to Reduce Water Used to Extract Gas
- Ecologix Works to Solve Problem of Fracking Water