EGSB (Expanded Granular Sludge Bed) Anaerobic Treatment System Request a QuoteEGSB Anaerobic Treatment System is designed for anaerobic treatment of industrial wastewater. The unique settling system of the reactor allows the system to handle large variations and different concentrations of wastewater.
- Modular settler design
- COD range of 1,000-50,000 mg/l
- Able to treat up to 20 kg COD/m3/day
- Eco version available for loads up to 800 kg COD/day
- Suitable for loads from 300 kg COD/day
- Congestion-free influent system
- Available in GRP, AISI 304/316, concrete and steel
Features / Functionality
- Influent and circulated effluent are mixed together to optimize the concentration of COD.
- The up-flow speed of waste-water can be adjusted for different wastewater character-ristics.
- Multiple influent nozzles/lines have controls to manage and eliminate congestion.
- To avoid odour nuisance the reactor and its recirculation pipe are fully gas-tight.
- Biogas produced in the water treatment process is collected in the headspace of the reactor and connected to the natural gas utilization system.
- The 3-phase modular settling system is specially designed for higher water flows. In this part of the reactor the separation of sludge, water and biogas is carried out.
|Model||Diameter (m)||Height (m)||Load (kg COD/day)||Biogas (m3/day)|