OilFree Bilge Canisters
The OilFree bilge cleaning unit utilizes OilFree HRM technology for filtering oils, sheen, gas, diesel and other hydrocarbon fuels from bilge water. OilFree bilge cleaning units enable the boats and vessels to maintain less than 15 ppm of hydrocarbons in their overboard bilge water discharge. Request a Quote
OilFree Bilge Water Cleaning Filters
The OilFree bilge cleaning unit utilizes OilFree HRM technology for filtering oils, sheen, gas, diesel and other hydrocarbon fuels from bilge water. OilFree bilge cleaning units enable the boats and vessels to maintain less than 15 ppm of hydrocarbons in their overboard bilge water discharge. The bilge units are either deployed as stand alone bilge water filtration units or post Oily Water Separator or as part of a turn key oily bilge water filtration and treatment systems. OilFree BK-1, BK-2 and BK-3 units are available in three sizes based on flow capacity and hydrocarbon removal capacity.
- Filtering fuel oils from bilge water in recreational boats and vessels
- Post Oily Water Separator treatment and filtration system
- Membrane organic prefiltration - protection of membranes from organic fouling
- Coalescer filter media in Oily Water Separators
With a combination of an opaque housing and one clear housing the operator can see the oil filter into the clear housing and know that the cartridge in the opaque housing needs changed.
Air Compressor Filters
In-Line Compressed Air Purifier
OilFree Compressed Air Purifier is utilized to filter oils and other hydrocarbon-based mists from compressed air with minimal pressure drop across the filter. The In-Line Compressed Air Purifier is superior to any other in-line air filters in its ability to capture the oil mists without re-release. Effectively removing the oil mist at less than 1 psi pressure drop enables low maintenance and easy operation. Re-release of captured oil as exhibited by other filters can damage and adversely affect air driven processes. (see graph)
- Maximum operating pressure: 60 - 100 psi
- Housing material: Sump: SS 304/316 - Head: Brass/Nickle
- Operating pressure drop: <15 inches of water
- Available in multi-round housings up to 40" cartridge
When high purity oil-free air is required such as medical/pharmaceutical, electronic fabrication and assembly, food processes, filters, pneumatics and forced air drying processes
OilFree Air Compressor Cartridridges (ACC)
OilFree compressor cartridges filters oil from the condensate of the air compressor. It is deployed in the condensate purge or return line producing an oil free condensate capacity or can be discharged safely in to the sewer. By quickly filtering out oils utilizing OilFree Compressor Cartridges, the condensate drain rate can be increased thereby improving the efficiency of the compressor and resulting in substantial cost savings. A particle prefilter is highly recommended fro the OilFree Compressor Cartridge unit when the condensate is contaminated with particles and metal chips in addition to oils.
- Flow Rate: Operational range: 0.25 - 5 GPM per
- 10" (length of cartridge)
- Filter Length: 10", 20", 30" and 40"
- Filter Diameter: 2 1/2"
- Filter Housing Material: Polypropylene for 10" filters, SS 304/16 for 10", 20", 30" and 40" filters
- Compressor Condensate return and reuse
- Compressor Condensate discharge into the sewer
In-Line Coolant Cleaning Filters
Increases the life of machining coolants and wash/rinse water bath. OilFree In-Line coolant and wash/rinse water cleaning filters preserve the quality of maching processes. By filtering the contamination from the wash/rinse water, the OilFree In-Line cleaning filters are able to reduce particle filter or include an adequate particle filter unit with the in-line cleaning filters. The OilFree in-line filters have been successfully tested to preserve the integrity of various components and characteristics of the coolant/rinse solution.
- Flow capacity: 0.25 - 20 GPM
- Operational pressure drop across the filter: <1 psi
These filters are designed to fit standard 10" filter housings or standard 10" & 20" BB housings