AG-4SS-HP-1H Above Ground Oil Water Separator
Ecologix model AG-4SS-HP-1H parallel-corrugated plate oil water separator will remove essentially 100% of all free and dispersed non-emulsified oil droplets larger than 20 microns in diameter with a specific gravity of .90 or less. The separator is designed for above grade installation and will be constructed of 11 gauge 304 stainless steel and coated inside and out.
The AG-4SS-HP-1H can remove oils and settleable solids from the oil water mixture at a flow rate of 100 GPM at a temperature of 55 degrees F. The design utilizes the difference in specific gravity between oil and water (buoyancy force) enhanced by the use of 36 cubic feet of HD Q-PAC coalescing plates. The separator is designed to receive oily water by gravity/pumped flow that will not mechanically emulsify the oil and will process it on a once through basis. The tank will be a single wall, rectangular unit installed above grade. It will be constructed of stainless steel. The HD Q-PAC coalescing plates are manufactured of UVResistant Polypropylene material.
- Design Flow: 1-100 GPM
- Size 52″ Wide X 72″ High X 84″ Long each
- 6″ Inlet/Outlet – 150# Flange fitting
- 2″ Oil outlet – FNPT Fitting
- (2) 2″ Vent NPT Fittings and (2) 1” Drain NPT Fittings
- (2) 2″ Sludge Outlet – FNPT fitting
- Parallel-corrugated plate coalescer designed to remove oil droplets greater than 20 microns with a Reynolds Number of less than 500
- 84 gallon sludge hopper to capture and contain settleable solids
- Gasketed removable vapor tight cover for access to chamber compartments