- Most efficient footprint in the industry
– Small footprint, maximum surface area
- Fewer moving parts
– We do not need a bottom auger as most traditional system still use
- Industrial strength American made pumps ensure trouble free operation
– We understand industrial wastewater and how critical pump reliability is in the field
- Utilizes settling tubes to greatly enhance surface area and sludge separation time
- Air scouring for automatic settling tube cleaning
- Sludge grating providing enhanced thickening with a variable speed counter current scraper
- We will meet or exceed your discharge limits
- Traditional DAF aeration enhanced with Air Charged Entrainment (ACE)
– Our proprietary technology embeds air bubbles into the sludge
- Can be enhanced to a fully integrated treatment system on a single skid
– Fully integrated flocculation tubes, chemical feed pumps, control panel and more all pre-wired and pre-tested
- Fully designed and fabricated in house using exacting standards.
To help you understand if a DAF is the right fit for your wastewater treatment needs we have listed below some of the industries that are an ideal match for a DAF system.
- Food industry
- Oil industry
- Landfill leachate runoff
- Manufacturing industry
For over 10 years Ecologix has been designing, developing, fabricating, installing and optimizing a range of Dissolved Air Floatation (DAF) systems to fit our clients’ needs. In spite of our success, we have been relentless in the pursuit of improving our own systems and reducing our clients’ operation costs, maintenance, downtime and the elimination of odors and hazardous fumes. The culmination of these efforts is the ACE system.