Enhanced Dissolved Air Flotation (E-DAF) System
#1 - Quality Unsurpassed
The Ecologix Enhanced DAF is a complete primary (phys/chem) treatment system. It is an incredibly versatile and efficient chemical precipitation and physical separation system. The E-DAF combines several proven technologies such as DAF (Dissolved Air Flotation), ACE (Air Charged Entrainment) and DGF (Dissolved Gas Flotation), into a single platform. Our E Series Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) systems are the industry standard for efficient removal of Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG), Total Suspended Solids (TSS) and Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) from a wide variety of wastewater streams.
What is Dissolved Air Flotation?
Key Features and Advantages
- Reduced footprint – Compared to any comparable system with similar flow rate/loading levels.
- High efficiency – Utilizes inclined settling tubes for increased surface area and faster separation.
- Air scouring – for automatic tube cleaning.
- Whitewater pumps – robust pumps in combination with saturation tanks provide industry leading reliability and low maintenance whitewater (dissolved air).
- Countercurrent scraping – for the most efficient separation of sludge from the effluent water. This also allows for more free water to decant prior to sludge removal.
- Sludge grating/thickening – Prevents sludge migration and thickens it.
- Fewer moving parts – no need for bottom auger and motor.
- Full movable SKID – An optional skid is now available with winch attachment.
Why Chose Ecologix for DAF Systems?
Preview the amazing results our E-DAF series can produce
Commercial bakery wastewater treatment.
Purifying frac wastewater in West Texas.
Key Features and Advantages
- DAF (Dissolved Air Flotation) and ACE (Air Charged Entrainment) combined into one – attached and entrained air for higher separation efficiencies.
- Upgradable to a full ITS (Integrated Treatment System) – including upgraded control panel, chemical feed pumps, polymer make down system, flocculation tubes, pre-wired and pretested as a complete wastewater treatment system.
- Easily converted to DGF (Dissolved Gas Flotation) for refineries and offshore platforms.
- Built from high corrosion resistant material such as 304SS or 316SS (upon request)
- Integrated walking mezzanine with stairs.
- Optional post-filtration filters.
- Optional dewatering system.
E Series DAF Available Models - Specifications
|Model||Max Flowrate*||Recirculation Flowrate||Air Injection|
|US GPM||m3/h||US GPM||m3/h||SCFM||m3/h|
|E-405||130||29.5||26 - 39||6 - 8.9||0.35 - 0.6||0.6 - 1.1|
|E-505||232||52.7||46 - 70||11 - 15.8||0.62 - 1.1||1.1 - 1.9|
|E-510||462||104.9||92 - 139||21 - 31.5||1.24 - 2.2||2.1 - 3.8|
|E-515||695||157.8||139 - 209||32 - 47.4||1.86 - 3.3||3.2 - 5.7|
|E-520||925||210.1||185 - 278||42 - 63||2.47 - 4.5||4.2 - 7.6|
|E-815||1,155||262.3||231 - 347||52 - 78.7||3.09 - 5.6||5.2 - 9.4|
|E-820||1,540||349.7||308 - 462||70 - 104.9||4.12 - 7.4||7 - 12.6|
|E-825||1,924||436.9||385 - 577||87 - 131.1||5.14 - 9.3||10.5 - 18.9|
|E-1025||2,313||525.3||463 - 694||105 - 157.6||6.18 - 11.1||10.5 - 18.9|
|E-1030||2,774||630||555 - 832||126 - 189||7.42 - 13.3||12.6 - 22.7|
|E-1035||3,237||735.1||647 - 971||147 - 220.5||8.65 - 15.6||14.7 - 26.5|
|E-1040||3,700||840.3||740 - 1110||168 - 252.1||9.89 - 17.8||16.8 - 30.2|
Enhanced Floctube System
Our innovative DAF system has the option to include an enhanced floctube assembly to increase contact time and improve dramatically system performance. Currently available configurations are listed below.
* Retention time is calculated based on a minimum velocity of 2ft/second to avoid solids settling
Chemical Reaction Tanks
We also provide the option of adding separate chemical reaction tanks to our Enhanced DAF System.
- Easy Operation
- Greater flexibility for varying flow rates
- Enhanced efficiency
Chemical Reaction Tanks Models
E-DAF Series - 12 Models - Same Excellent Performance
Our E-DAF Series models from the E-405 all the way up to the E-1040. These models range in flowrate capacities of 130 to 3,700 GPM.
Our E-DAF 10 Series lineup.
E-DAF Compact Models
Take a closer look at our super compact DAF models that outperform any comparably sized DAF in the marketplace today.
DAF System Applications
The following is a sampling of applications that we have successfully deployed DAF systems.